|« back» Enquiry Now
SEO - Internet Marketing Course
Do you want to improve your rankings in the most popular search engines? This course is designed to give your organisation that crucial competitive edge by ensuring that your site is properly registered and positioned with the major search engines.
This practical course will cover all you need to know about search engine registration and efficient maintenance of your website positioning. This course could dramphp-mysql-program-training-certification-courseajax-training-certification-courseatically improve your site's profile and visitor numbers
Eligibility & Course Duration
Must be a graduate. Should be able to write and communicate in English.
15 weeks (3 days x 2 hours per week).
Flexible practical hours.
Course Fees & Payment Method
Fees: Rs. 20,000/-
1st Installment - Rs. 5,000
2nd, 3rd and 4th - Rs. 5,000 each
SEO / Online Internet Marketing Course Outline
- » What's new in search engine marketing?
- » Myths and preconceptions about search engine
- » ptimisation (SEO)
- » Using blogging as an SEO tool
- How search engines work
- » How is your organisation doing?
- » How pages are indexed
- » Popularity and link equity explained
- Spider killers
- » Working with scripts
- » Working with frames and tables
- » Avoid spider spamming and keyword stuffing
- » Doorway/gateway pages
- Constructing search engine friendly pages
- » Structured markup
- » Instructions for robots
- » Optimising metadata
- » Optimising title syntax
- » Identifying suitable landing pages
- » Building reciprocal links
- Keyword search
- » Coming up with a master list
- » Using keyword suggestion tools
- » How do I know which words my customers are actually using?
- » Can I minimise the competition for my keywords?
- » Implementing keywords into content and page structure
- » New keyword analysis tools and techniques
- Buying your way in
- » Search Engine Optimisation vs Pay Per Click
- » Using link builders
- » Paid placement listings
- » Web 2.0 and new media marketing
- Defining a plan for your company or organisation
- » Setting and attaining objectives
- » Planning a strategy
- » When and what to register
- » Performing spot checks
- » Monitoring your web stats
- » Maintaining your position
- » Latest Google Webmaster Central developments