PCB Assembly Technician
1. Familiarity working in an ESD and FOD controlled environment
2. Must have 3 + Years’ experience in SMD components assembly.
3. Experience working on military products in ISO 9001 / AS9100 controlled environments
4. Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on the components moisture
sensitive levels (MSL).
5. Assemble electronic & mechanical components onto printed circuit assemblies and sub-assemblies
utilizing process procedures, written instructions, diagrams and blueprints
6. Meet customer requirements using IPC workmanship standards.
7. Perform surface mount, fine pitch and through hole soldering, cable & wire harnessing and crimping of
pins for connectors
8. Use various hand tools (cutters, Strippers, Hand soldering Machine) etc..
9. Work with miniature to large components that may require visual magnification
10. Read and interpret assembly instructions, drawings and work instruction processes
11. Effective teamwork skills
CTC: 2.5 L
Education : ITI/Diploma in ECE /EEE