1. Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
2. Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
3. Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
4. Directing or performing Website updates. 5. Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types. 6. Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
7. Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.